Florida Power Services ‘The Solar Power Company’ is proud to say that our Tampa solar PV systems are a premium quality investment, built to stand the test of time.
Our Premier Solar System incorporates sleek aesthetics, extreme durability and maximum production through the years, our customers benefit from a fantastic ROI, exceptional service and a stunning curb appeal boost to their homes.
Here’s what makes our installation better than the rest:
Designed to Maximize Your Utility Bill
Our priority when installing Tampa solar PV systems is the maximum impact on your utility bill.
We have a strong reputation for getting it right the first time. That’s how we’ve gained a reputation. We do this by:
- Properly sizing the PV system
- A well-engineered installation plan (such as optimal position and set-up)
- Using the best equipment on the market
Eligible for Tax Credit Savings
- Our Solar PV System installations can qualify for the 10% domestic content tax credit, giving you an extra 10% reduction on top of the usual 30% Federal Solar Tax Credit.
- Read our guide on Florida Solar Incentives in 2023.
Premium PV Modules
- The module we use in our Tampa Solar PV designs are Hyundai HiS-S400YH(BK).
- These modules are one of the top Tier 1 modules on the market today!
- Equipped with the latest half-cell technology and are BiFacial.
- BiFacial means they harvest energy from the rear of the module and the front!
- We’ve been using Hyundai modules since our inception in 2007, allowing our customers to enjoy excellent performance with no maintenance issues.
- Their consistency means we place our trust in them time and time again. Hyundai has a strong balance sheet and unlike some other solar module manufacturers has diverse product offerings with a very low risk of going out of business.
Module Key Features
- Name: Hyundai HiS-S400YH(BK).
- Wattage: 400
- Warranty: 25 Year Power Output/25 Year Product
- Color: Black Cells, Bifacial Back Sheet, Black Frame
- Wind Rating: Exposure D (High Wind Zone)
Standard Module VS BiFacial Module
- The BiFacial modules we use on our Tampa solar PV systems generate as much as 25% more energy than standard modules!
- That’s thanks to the semi-transparent black sheet on the rear of the solar panels.
- (Standard modules only have a solid EVA back sheet).
- BiFacial modules also have superior low light production which means greater energy harvest in the morning, evening, and cloudy conditions.
- The Hyundai modules that we use are ‘Anti-LID/PID’, which means you don’t have to worry about drastic production loss during the lifetime of your system.
- LID (Light Induced Degradation) and PID (Potential Induced Degradation) happen to many other panels, as they get damaged by the sun. It can even happen in the first hours of exposure.
- PID is a type of degradation seen in crystalline photovoltaic modules, caused by so-called stray currents. This effect may cause power loss of up to 30 percent.
Half-Cut Cells With Multi-Wire Technology
- Our Tampa Solar panels feature half-cut cells with multi-wire technology.
- Half-cut cell technology increases the energy output of solar panels, by reducing the size of the cells so more can fit on the panel. This is done by literally cutting them with a laser.
- This allows for high module efficiency of up to 20.5%.
- Power generation loss is also reduced due to micro-cracks.
Gold Standard Solar Inverters
Solar inverters convert DC electricity generated by your solar panels into usable AC electricity to use in your home.
Micro inverters are the best solution. They harvest energy, provide live monitoring, and compatibility for batteries and offer great warranties.
Florida Power Services uses Enphase – the gold standard in solar inverter technology.
Inverter Key Features
- Name: Enphase
- Warranty: 25 Years
- Online Monitoring
- Good Shade mitigation
- Flexible Panel Placement
- Battery compatible
No Single Point of Failure
- Enphase is widely considered the best solar inverter option on the market today.
- Each panel gets its own inverter.
- No single point of failure on the system.
- The Enphase monitoring portal (Enlighten) is the most advanced solar monitoring
platform to date.
- Enjoy real-time insights into your system’s performance.
- The system is also easily expandable for future system growth.
- Compatible with batteries for an easy add-on in the future when battery technology matures.
Read Related: Enphase’s Latest Game-Changing Solar Batteries
Hurricane Resilient Racking
- Racking is a crucial and often overlooked part of a Tampa solar PV system.
- It ensures the array is properly secured to meet the wind-loading requirements for your property.
- Tampa is prone to high-wind speeds, so making sure the panels won’t fly off during a hurricane is a crucial part of our installation.
- Premium racking is a protection for your investment.
- Compliance with the Florida Building Code.
Racking Key Features
- Name: Ironridge
- Warranty: 25 Years
- ALL BLACK Anodized Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- UL Listed
- Miami Dade Approved
- Strongest Solar Rail On The Market
- Roof & Ground Configurations
Don’t Overlook Racking
- We believe there is only really one choice when it comes to solar racking – Ironridge.
- Many people overlook these components when comparing Tampa solar PV system quotes.
- Other solar companies avoid talking about racking, turning to the cheapest option to save money – but it ends in disaster when hurricane season hits, or even a mild wind.
Premier Installation Quality
Florida Power Services ‘The Solar Power Company’ is proud to say that our craftsmanship and installation process are of premium quality in the industry.
You can buy the most expensive components with the best warranties but without a quality installation, you could be setting yourself up for huge service costs down the road completely sabotaging your savings.
From start to finish, we strive to provide you with an installation that:
- Looks stunning.
- Provides a great return on investment.
- Stands the test of time.
- Is resilient to strong winds.
- Is optimized.
- Our first priority is an aesthetically pleasing array layout.
- Unlike other companies, we don’t use inaccurate generic proposal software.
- We do all our layouts onsite to get accurate measurements and the best-looking layout for your home.
- This step is performed after signing our purchase agreement.
No Generic ‘Cookie-Cutter’ Approach
- Florida Power Services doesn’t cut corners with cookie-cutter approaches.
- We don’t use generic online proposal tools.
- We don’t just Photoshop panel images on your roof – this is never an accurate way to plan.
- We plan carefully, using modern technology and a feet-on-the-ground approach.
Attention in the Details
- We strive to deliver the best ROI on your purchase.
- From the roof down to the meter, our experienced installation team carefully measures every inch of your layout, sealing each roof attachment, leveling the racking and torquing each connection to ensure your system produces the maximum amount of energy over the course of its lifetime.
Proven and Successful Experience
- Our installation team has over 20 years of experience installing solar here in FL and the outlying islands.
- Our quality standards are the highest in the industry and every building inspector notices the quality in our workmanship at final inspection.
- Each project goes through a strict quality control audit before commissioning to make sure you don’t have any unexpected headaches with service issues once we leave your property.
Licensed and Fully Insured
Florida Power Services is:
- Certified Solar PV Installer by “The North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners”
- Florida State Certified Solar Contractor
- Approved by the American National Standards Institute
- Certified Engineers
When you use Florida Power Services ‘The Solar Power Company’s Tampa solar panel systems, you can rest at ease knowing your investment is designed to withstand the test of time.
Backed with a 25-year manufacturer’s warranty, our products don’t let you down. If glitches or highly unlikely structural issues occur, we’ll be straight over to provide maintenance.
START YOUR TAMPA SOLAR PV SYSTEM INSTALLATION TODAY!
If you want to install a Tampa Solar PV system, then look no further.
Florida Power Services ‘The Solar Power Company’ is a highly rated, fully certified local solar company that can help you install a dream, rooftop solar system. We also provide financing and plans to give you the best return on investment.
We welcome you to contact us today or call (727) 667-9955 to install solar panels in Tampa. The quote you get, will be kept!