Silfab’s state-of-the-art, ultra-efficient Silfab solar panels are some of the very best solar panels money can buy in Florida. These are the same panels used by The US State Department, US Military and FAA!
Featuring an all-black design, they are sleek and seamless. But it’s not just all looks, these award-winning solar panels are also money-savers!
LIMITED STOCK – Reserve Now!
Update: We warn anyone looking to get these game-changing Silfab Solar Panels to reserve them NOW. The stock is currently very limited due to the ongoing solar industry materials delays.
We’re a Silfab Certified Installer!
Florida Solar Power ‘The Solar Power Company’ is a registered installer of Silfab Solar modules. That means our installations receive Silfab’s industry-leading 25-year Product Workmanship and 30-year Power Output warranty! You can view our certification here.
What Makes Silfab Solar Panels Great?
Let’s take a deeper look at what makes Silfab Solar Panels special:
- Silfab’s solar panels use the latest cell technology to provide more power and a small footprint.
- With an optimized circuit design, you can harvest more energy from the sun and yield a better return on investment via solar power.
- High transparent glass for maximized sunlight transmittance.
- Long-lasting anti-reflective glass coating, for enhanced light capture in all conditions.
- Exterior reduces cell temperature, to maximize performance and reliability.
- Silfab solar panels are trendy and modern, thanks to their all-black modules, cells, frames and back sheet. Your solar array will increase the aesthetics of the house beneath it!
- Black anodization for seamless roof integration.
- Features an extra strong 4000Pa wind load rating for enhanced durability during hurricane season.
- Tempered solar glasses for maximized durability.
- Tested and certified for Salt Mist exposure and Ammonia Corrosion Resistance.
- Engineered frame design for impressive strength and rigidity.
- Very high-quality back sheet for long-lasting natural protection.
Buy America Act Compliant
- Silfab Solar Panels qualify for the Buy America Act (BAA).
- Manufactured in Ontario, Canada and Bellingham, WA, they qualify as ‘American’ products that meet the Trade Agreements Act (TAA).
- That means installers can benefit from government funding.
- It also ensures the quality of manufacturing is top-level and you won’t see any corners cut!
Silfab’s Multi-Decade Warranties
25-Year Product Warranty
We know that solar is a significant investment. That’s why we work with manufacturers such as Silfab that offer 25-year product warranties, so you can have peace of mind.
30-Year Power Output Warranty
There is also a fantastic 30-year power output warranty, ensuring high-level efficiency for 3 decades! That’s all thanks to high-quality components, superior design and exceptional quality control.
Silfab Panels Qualify for the 10% Solar Tax Credit Adder!
With Silfab Solar Panels you can reduce your solar installation costs by 40%, through Federal Solar Tax Credits!
Almost every new U.S. solar owner can benefit from 30% tax credit reductions, but solar panels such as Silfab will provide you with the opportunity for an extra 10% of savings!
That’s thanks to the Solar Tax Credit Adder, here’s how it works:
- You can get an extra 10% of tax credit savings if, your installation has:
- Domestically Produced Hardware, OR;
- Imported products that meet the quality requirements
Silfab Solar Panels are U.S. and Canada-manufactured, making them qualify for the 10% solar tax credit! Ask us for more information during your initial conversation to see how you can qualify.
Disclaimer: This blog and Florida Solar Power material should not be used as tax advice, it is for introductory purposes.
FAQs About Silfab Solar Panels
- Who is Silfab?
- Silfab Solar is a North American manufacturer, providing high-efficiency and premium-quality solar panels.
- Silfab has facilities in Bellingham and Burlington, WA and Toronto, Canada.
- What experience does Silfab Solar Have?
- Silfab Solar has over 40 years of experience in the solar PV industry. They have extensive knowledge and partnerships, providing solar customers with leading-edge PV technologies and product innovation.
- Can I Trust Silfab Solar’s Quality?
- Yes! Silfab selects premium quality materials and manufacturers with ISO-certified facilities, for a strict quality control process.
- They are ranked as PVEL/DNL Top Performers with Tier 1 quality.
- Silfab PV modules are specially designed, engineered and manufactured for the North American market.
- The US State Department, US Military and FAA have all certified Silfab PV modules for their solar installations.
- What Warranties Will I Get?
- Silfab Solar offers 25-year product warranties and 30-year solar output warranties.
- Where Can I Get Silfab Solar Panels Installed?
- To install Silfab solar panels in Florida, you must use a Certified Silfab installer such as ‘Florida Power Services’.
What Other Solar Components Do I Need?
Convinced that Silfab Solar Panels are for you? Here’s what else you should look for on your checklist:
- Solar Inverters (The device that converts solar energy into usable electrical energy. We always recommend Enphase Inverters).
- Solar Racking (The gear that secures your solar panels to your roof. We recommend Ironridge).
- Mounting (The framework which determines the angle of your solar panels.
- Solar Batteries (Energy stores that allow you to keep your lights on when the grid drops. We recommend Enphase Encharge solar batteries).
Read Related: What Solar System Equipment Do I Need?
Reserve Your Silfab Solar Panels in Florida Today!
If you want to get the stunning, highly efficient Silfab Solar Panels in Florida then look no further! As certified Silfab installers, we can make it easy. We urge you to reserve your stock ASAP, as stocks are currently very limited!
Florida Power Services ‘The Solar Power Company’ is a highly rated, fully certified local solar company that can help you install a dream, rooftop solar system. We also provide financing and plans to give you the best return on investment.
We welcome you to contact us today or call (727) 667-9955 to install solar panels in Florida.